Crunchyroll Games have launched a brand-new, anime-inspired RPG, available to download now on mobile. The character design is certainly gorgeous, and since the game is free to download, we'd recommend giving it a go!
From the Press Release:
Mitrasphere is a world where a massive sea blankets the skies. Golden crystals rain down from a cryptic tree in the ocean sky, altering the lives of everyone and everything. This is a tale of those cursed by fate and the decision to rise against it.
The game received over 100,000 pre-registrators unlocking player rewards including 800 Sea Crystals, a 4☆ Magic Device "Heroic Upa”, and a free special 10-pull with a guaranteed 4☆ weapon.
Mitrasphere is available for download on Android and iOS devices.
It will feature a variety of game modes including the main story, boss battles, ancient raids, and unique events.
About the game -
- Main Story: Overcome fate’s obstacles as you journey across Mitrasphere in a resistance against the Heavens. the main story includes numerous chapters of a tale against all odds.
- Boss Battles: Team up with friends and other adventurers to defeat dozens of difficult bosses with challenging abilities and legendary drops.
- Ancient Raids: Not all raids are alike. Strap on your best gear as you will need to come together with fellow adventurers to tackle monsters of varying stripes.
- Events: Mitrasphere offers something fresh at every turn.
- Players will interact with fully customisable characters and can switch between five classes:
- Swordsman - A high-damage dealing class that specializes in sword and dual sword skills. Swordsmen offer the highest single-target damage output and a knack for flair.
- Guardian - The quintessential frontliner and premier tank. The Guardian is your go-to for taking heat and protecting the backline while staying immaculate.
- Cleric - The healer with its own armory of powerful area-of-effect abilities and the unique power of revival. Keep your allies up in raids, and destroy monsters on the side.
- Archer - The buff, debuff, and damage specialist. Archers are the masters of the bow but also dual sword-wielding experts. Having an archer on your team can be the difference between an easy battle and a close victory.
- Mage - The explosive AOE and burst damage spell renderer that can safely build up their special ability from the backline. Mages are essential when dealing with multiple enemies
“Mitrasphere” will complement the existing Crunchyroll Games portfolio of titles and offer Crunchyroll’s more than 4 million subscribers and 100 million registered users another way to be in community with anime fans all over the world.