Latest activity

• D
    DuoInChains replied to the thread CV19 and Working from Home.
    Working from home, remote desktop. Part of the team frantically rescheduling the Tube's timetables and staff schedules to cope with the...
  • C
    Chrono replied to the thread CV19 and Working from Home.
    Working from home, with a remote desktop. There is little to do though, so I've actually been doing more exercise! Got lots of shows to...
  • Weirdo
    Weirdo replied to the thread Mizuki 2020.
    Y'know, I was refreshing the main page for bloody ages, and only now, literally now, have I realised that she is loaded on the forum...
  • Weirdo
    First time in a long time I have had a bit of time! So, what are we all doing now we are on enforced lockdown? I am camped in the...
  • Acteon
    Acteon replied to the thread Mizuki 2020.
    Thanks :) She's in place now (you may have to CTRL-refresh) but I'm really pleased with how she came out.
  • Acteon
    Acteon replied to the thread Let's talk about....random things.
    Yes, it's pretty bad out there, I hope you're all okay. Aside from the obvious health issues, this pandemic is causing chaos and a lot...
  • C
    Chrono replied to the thread Let's talk about....random things.
    Hope everyone is doing ok, as the country slowly falls apart!
  • Acteon
    Based on a Korean comic, this Crunchyroll original airs on April 1st...
  • Acteon
    Acteon posted the thread Sonic the Hedgehog review in Cinema.
    Grossing over $300 million at the worldwide box office, is the blue blur the best video game movie so far...
  • Acteon
    Richard has joined us to give us his opinions on old and new anime - here are his thoughts on the controversial Rising of the Shield...