Search results

1. Robert88UK

Backlog anime to watch during Lockdown

Anime Limited had the Code Geass relaunch movies in their sale. Bought the first one last year at scotland loves anime but haven't watched it yet. Decided to buy the other 2. Planning to watch one a night when they arrive. Other than that. During down time when WFM I've been rewatching How heavy...
  2. Robert88UK

CV19 and Working from Home

Have had my WFM stuff set up for the last 2-3 weeks or so. Theres a small joy in rolling out of your bed half an hour before your shift starts, making breakfast and a cup of coffee and then getting to work still in your pyjamas. I tend to skip my first break and combine it together with my lunch...
  3. Robert88UK

Last Game you played

Obviously the latest one being Final Fantasy VII remake. May go back and get the platinum trophy in it. Finished Resident Evil 3 Remake. Good but clearly obvious they didn't put as much time and effort into that game as they did RE2 Remake. Planning either to go back and finish Persona 5...
  4. Robert88UK

Backlog anime to watch during Lockdown

With recent events forcing many of us to stay at home I thought I'd make a thread about some anime to watch during lockdown. Can be that show you've bought ages ago and never got around to, something recent you've needed to catch up on or an old classic. Currently I'm planning a rewatch of...
  5. Robert88UK

Last Game you played

Granblue Fantasy Versus https://www.uk-anime.net/games/Granblue_Fantasy_Versus_(Playstation_4).html One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Review will be out shortly) Persona 5 Royal arrived today so, started playing that
  6. Robert88UK

CV19 and Working from Home

Had to self isolate from Monday. At least it gave me time to get 2 video game reviews done. My work just dropped off my computer from there so I can work from home now. Just waiting on them to get the vpn set up so we can login remotely to our network.
  7. Robert88UK

Robert88UK here

Hi Robert88UK here Formerly Random88 on the old forum Also Robert Mullarkey, the video games editor. Promise to be more active on the forums and more proactive in reviewing stuff. Also Robert88UK on twitter. Known famously as the guy who deserved a big toblerone
  8. Robert88UK

Yoshitaka Amano creates Vogue cover

Love Amano's art. I paid extra to get those limited edition boxes of FFX|X-2 HD and FFXV that use his art.
  9. Robert88UK

Last Game you played

Apart from the Atelier Dusk games. Playing Jedi Fallen order, tokyo mirage sessions encore. But main thing is ring fit adventure. Trying to get in shape. Only played 4 sessions of it so far but its fun and you get a decent work out from it
  10. Robert88UK

What are your favourite 10 anime??

Good question. Mine change a bit depending on my mood. Although top 5 are the definite locks March comes in like a Lion Steins;Gate Hunter x Hunter Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Spice and Wolf Kanon Cowboy Bebop Jojo's bizarre adventure Azumanga Daioh Code Geass