Totally agree with all of thoseI thought about this same idea many a time, until I realised that:
Hence, I didn't get one.
- No bloody smart watches are made without nickel
- The battery life is shit and they need recharging
- They don't look as good as my Citizen Titanium Ecodrive
- I don't want to know if I am moving enough. I am a structural and civil engineer. I know I ain't. I don't need to be guilted as I have too much shit to do.
- I don't need to be reminded of notifications every second of every day
Yeh this is why I dont own a smart watch and even if I did:Thing about smart watches is, my phone is on me pretty much all the time anyway so the stuff you'd use a smart watch for, I could just pull my phone out and do?
Even checking the time tbh. Main reason I don't have a regular watch.
Yes, it's pretty bad out there, I hope you're all okay.Hope everyone is doing ok, as the country slowly falls apart!