Search results

1. Tweek

Anyone watch Korean or Japanese TV shows?

I've just started watching Korean sci-fi drama Are You Human Too? on Netflix; so far I'm really enjoying it... good blend of drama and comedy.
  2. Tweek

New site design

Looks pretty good to me :)
  3. Tweek

Recently Watched Anime

I enjoyed Burn the Witch; pity it was only three episodes long.
  4. Tweek

Recently Watched Anime

I just started started watching the third season of Strike Witches; looks like it might be fun :) Also watching: Burn the Witch Is it Wrong to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon (S3) Sport Climbing Girls Yashahime: Princess Half Demon
  5. Tweek

Hello!

Welcome; I hope you enjoy yourself here :)
  6. Tweek

Backlog anime to watch during Lockdown

As well as this seasons stuff I'm watching Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid.
  7. Tweek

Mizuki 2020

Looks cool :)
  8. Tweek

Recently Watched Anime

Of this season's shows I'm watching: Chihayafuru 3 Keep your hands off Eizouken! Room Camp Asteroid in Love Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden Seton Academy: Join the Pack! Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It Somali and the Forest Spirit Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki...
  9. Tweek

Robert88UK here

Hi there Robert :)
  10. Tweek

UKA Little New Arrival

Congratulations to you both; Thea is a cute baby :)
  11. Tweek

Hey

Welcome; I hope you enjoy yourself here :)
  12. Tweek

Favourite film of 2019

I haven't watched too many 2019 films as I usually wait for the DVD to turn up in a charity shop. However I bought Alita new and watched it last night... I really enjoyed it and hope sequels are made.
  13. Tweek

This is just a test

I see a bloke not a cat-girl so assume the test failed :P
  14. Tweek

New Forum

Back :) Apart from Hotmail thinking the confirmation email was spam rejoining was easy :)