Recent content by greys

1. G

Last Game you played

I play Apex Legends right now, with a little help of boosting service here https://overboost.pro/apex-legends/achievement-boosting I hope to ahiceve all my goals and complete the game in the near future. This service helps to increase your rank in the game faster. So convy.
  2. G

Favourite film of 2019

Watched Greenland Saturday, extremely good film, not your usual disaster movie, was very impressed, 9/10. Sunday I watched Shot Caller, again a really good film, slightly difficult to follow at times but really very good, another 9/10.
  3. G

Last Game you played

LOL and all Mario games
  4. G

What's your other hobbies?

Let's discuss new hobbies. How do you like to spend your free time?
  5. G

Last Game you played

GTA 5 is stil one of my favorite games, also I play Clash of Clans a lot. I can unblock all games with vpn. Plus it helps me to bypass all restrictions and protect my data fro online snoopers. That's convy.
  6. G

Favourite film of 2019

These are my favorite films of 2019 10. Booksmart 9. Midsommar 8. The Irishman 7. Jojo Rabbit 6. Joker 5. Toy Story 4 4. Once upon a time in Hollywood 3. Marriage story 2. Us 1. Avengers Endgame Hm: Knives out, uncut gems, El Camino a breaking bad movie, the lighthouse, parasite, doctor sleep.
  7. G

Anyone watch Korean or Japanese TV shows?

I like these shows: Prison Playbook. Padam Padam. Master's Son. Just Between Lovers. Signal. Hogu's Love. Mother.