Last game you played?

Discussion in 'Games Thread' started by Mika., Nov 25, 2009.

1. Ch1cken

Ch1cken Member

I finished FF7 after just under 6 years of purchasing, and I just finished MGS3 after buying the MGS2/3 collection like 2-3 years ago.

I like having one physical game on Vita and some digital, so I'm not sure what I'll buy next. I might try Disgaea or something. I also bought LiEat from the humble bundle, and it's pretty good for what it is, each chapter is about an hour which makes it easy to play in one sitting.

#1781 Ch1cken, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  2. ic

ic Registered

Goddamnit Skyrim. I've lost track of the main plot now (something something civil war, something something dragonborn), I'm spending way too much time on side quests. Last thing I did was ransack a farm and burn some bee hives down. Thieves guild ftw!

3. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

I'm currently playing The House in Fata Morgana a visual novel set in Italy (I think) that spans the various lives and misfortunes of a group of interconnected residents over the centuries.

I've just started chapter three and to say it's pretty messed up already is an understatement. The soundtrack so far is very good as well.

4. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

Detroit Become Human. I love it.

Connor is another Husbando of mine.

Need to finish it. Google gave me a bit of a spoiler but there's knowing what happens and seeing it actually play out so I'm sure i'll still be sad and gutted as f*ck lol.

5. ic

ic Registered

I don't trust David Cage games after my favourite character in Heavy Rain ended up the Origami Killer.

6. Chrono

Chrono Legendary Devil Knight

Currently working through Bravely Default and Resident Evil 7. Tempted by Megaman X legacy collection too!

7. Eros

Eros

THIS!

GalGunVR... feels very creepy

8. ic

ic Registered

Completed Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus today. Man that was one awesome game. And the ending (with a so bad it's good death metal cover of We're Not Gonna Take It playing over the credits) it's really damn awesome. Inspiring a whole country to rise up and fight back levels of awesome (which is probably why they chose that song. But death metal? Is that popular in Sweden or something?)

Also the Hitler scene. Jesus Christ the Hitler scene. It's obvious Machine Games subscribe to the Mel Brooks line of thinking when it comes to him.

Switch version is superb. A masterclass in optimisation. Same team that did the Doom 2016 port and are helping ID Software with bringing Doom Eternal to the Switch.

Oh and here's a totally out of context screenshot of B.J. Blazkowicz riding a pig because why not?
    [​IMG]

9. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

Replaying the Steam version of FF7- just got the Highwind. A little more awkward using the keyboard, but you get used to it.

10. اُتوناین

اُتوناین اتوناین

the best rollercoaster game ever

nice graphics and gameplay.

11. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

Finished part one of Sally Face, a point a click psychological horror sort of game. Seems an interesting concept and one I've picked up the season pass for.

LiEat a cute rpgmaker game with some sprites and animation that make it stand out from the crowd that's easily finishable in five hours.

If My Heart Had Wings a visual novel about a glider club at school, can't date best girl on first playthrough apparently, disappointment reigns supreme.

12. aradralami

aradralami New Member

Attila total war and i think is everything what Rome 2 supposed to be, but wasn't. The game is challenging, more complex, intricate and deep.

Those players who played total war just for an eyecandy and battles may not like the new complex political system, but those of you who really enjoy strategies like CK2 or other paradox games, will love it.

The Attila is a step in the right direction for the franchise.

13. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

Now working through Just Cause 2 all the racial stereotypes you can blow up. Great fun.

14. sun_chan

sun_chan New Member

Monster Hunter: World

15. cillesa

cillesa Registered

It's been quite a long time I've not played any game though the last one was happy wheels I'm pretty sure.

16. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

100% competed Opus: The Day We Found Earth.

A game where you play a robot trying to find Earth shouldn't have such a depressing ending.

17. Ch1cken

Ch1cken Member

Played Fable 2 briefly yesterday ;_; so nostalgic it hurts

18. ic

ic Registered

Celeste. Which is so damn infuriating at times, but it's still a great platformer

19. aradralami

aradralami New Member

Played Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void and this game has a awesome story, deep campaign. interesting choice, some times you wanna cry or laugh. Interesting game-play features, and mechanics. I was really exciting. i can highly recommend it. Epic battles and heroes. and this ending...i was really crying and i'm so happy.

20. Cell

Cell Ye ragin', aye?

Life is Strange: Before the Storm

The Chloe/Rachel dynamic is not as good as Chloe/Max. It's still fun but it's not as good as the first, which I still love.