What did you get this week?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SUPERFISH5000, Apr 21, 2012.

1. ic

ic Registered

[​IMG]
    Since I've got my 2011 Mac Mini up and running again (tore it down, dusted it out, fresh reinstall of MacOS) I decided I needed a better way to switch my mouse and keyboard between my Linux PC and that, and so I got a USB switcher from Amazon. After getting all the wiring sorted out (cable ties ftw) and it's now placed onto of the PC under the desk so I can press the button to switch inputs nice and easy like. It's just detected as a USB hub, no drivers needed.

[​IMG]
    A DVD burner (remember optical media? Ah, fun times) for my PC and some battle.net credit since they have a sale on right now. Grabbed the Reaper of Souls expansion for Diablo 3 and still have £7.51 left... Now do I carry from where I left my old character (Act 2, lol) or try out the Crusader class? Didn't try that out when I played it on PS4...

Shadow Cat likes this.
  2. dapprman

dapprman Registered

Tickets For Secret Cinema - Blade Runner :D

Shadow Cat likes this.
  3. demon

demon Registered

[​IMG]

I've decided to get the dell up to speed with an SSD, but I did have to end up going for a fresh install of windows since the hack job restore of windows 10 had a few issues that prevented it from being cloned to the SSD.

Shadow Cat likes this.
  4. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

My Asuka one piece (swimsuit) arrived and I posted a selfie in it and it caused quite a stir (good *smirk* :p)

My Sailor Moon backpacks also arrived.

Just waiting on the Eva school uniform and some zero cal syrup and protein pancake and muffin mix to arrive.

5. Necro

Necro Grim User

You knew what you were posting :p

I have some Protein Pancake mix. Was £1.50 and has a good amount of protein in them. Taste was alright, but I burnt them so probably better than that.

6. -Danielle-

Oh so you saw it but didn't react eh, was it cause I gave ya a heart attack ;) :p

I only actually had one awkward lewd PM off someone off the back of that thankfully. Everyone else was really nice :)

Yeah this bag is 500g and claims you can get 6 small pancakes per 50g. Went for maple flavour but will put my zero cal syrup on it too. Unsure on the muffins. £3 to make 12 and they look as if they'd be the size of a large badge. But I'm on a health kick atm. Want my body fitting that Asuka swimsuit better as well as hopefully provide my head with good medicine; happy hormones.

I need to buy something weeby or geeky soon though. I have a need. Really want a Ted Baker necklace but it isnt even real silver and is £50 so pffffft.

7. Necro

Necro Grim User

I gave it a like, as all girls expect when they post pictures :rolleyes: But you do look good so well done ;)

Mines this.
    It's on clearance, £1.48. Makes 10, 14g of protein and 160kcal in each. Not too bad really.

8. dapprman

dapprman Registered

Oh yes - a rather sexy photo posted on FB - that made my week :D

9. -Danielle-

Did you give it a like Shaun? I didnt realise! You are forgiven ;) :p

Haha thanks Gary :D

Repping nerds and thicc girls EVERYWHERE mwahahaha.

I think mine was £8 as the site has a sale on atm. If they taste like shit im gonna use up all the mix and bring em into work bahahaha.

10. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat HelloKittyIsMyWaifu

Shiny Yuri

Pulse Vol.3

image.jpeg

11. ic

ic Registered

It was Salute today, so obviously I went and got some stuff. Managed to stay under my budget… well I did spend some on my credit card so I guess that's over budget, lol

[​IMG]
    Picked up a plain white box from Forgeworld, kidding it was some Legio Custodes Terminators, and the 30th anniversary reprint of the seminal book about Chaos, Realm of Chaos: Slaves to Darkness.
    Also picked got some more stuff for my Custodes, a Contemptor Dreadnought and some Alarms Custodians. Which are the 40k version of the terminators I got from Forgeworld. I wonder how similar they look in the flesh, well resin/plastic.

[​IMG]
    And the other stuff, some Cygnar Trench Infantry for Warmachines, a clippers, super glue and file set (it was £3 more than the clippers themselves), a base for my Dreadnought to help it fit in with the rest of my Custodes, and some really cute little Guinea pig and rabbit minis.

Phew.

Shadow Cat likes this.
  12. latro

latro Anime Editor
    Staff Member

Don't suppose you're after any more Warmachine stuff/know anyone who does? I've been out of the game for a couple of years now and trying to sell off my various armies (I hate Ebay.....)

13. ic

ic Registered

Depends in what stuff you've got :)

14. latro

latro Anime Editor
    Staff Member

I'll send you some details.

I bought a 4k Blu-ray player now that my old ones packed it in.

15. -Danielle-

Asuka hair clips arrived as did the Banpresto Guts and Griffith figures gifted to me by a friend from the Neo Mag days :D <3

Already have Griffith but going to sell mine and then donate the £ to pay it forward since I've been so generously gifted seeing as they rare as fooook.

16. J.Akorah

J.Akorah New Member

I've never been one to buy stuff from Japanese Amazon but I felt that this was too good to pass on:

[​IMG]

Akihiko Yoshida is my favourite videogame artist of all time and since he hasn't released his own artbook yet his feature in Illustration Magazine was good enough. It had a couple of other cool artists in it too:

[​IMG]

The P&P was nasty but I think it was pretty worth it. Shame I can't read Japanese though.

17. ic

ic Registered

[​IMG]
    These two actually came Saturday. Can't go wrong with some Shantae, already completed the base Half Genie Hero game on my PS4 but I never got the DLC so that's going to be all new to me. And Portal Knights sounds good (and was cheap)

[​IMG]
    And the artbook and OST cd.

[​IMG]
    Limited Run Games release of the yuri visual novel Nurse Love Addiction. Nurses and yuri? Yes please! (though it apparently goes to some very dark places)

18. Ross

Ross Behind you...

I picked up Shantae too, I love the style and the artbook is pretty cute too :)

19. -Danielle-

Asuka hair clips arrived as did my Berserk figures off a beloved Neo member.

I got loadsa cash for my birthday as well as a bag, yankee candles, pjs, face creams etc. I love my family. If i didnt have them 3 i'd of got nothing.

20. Chrispynutt

Chrispynutt New Member

Lots of bits and bobs. Mainly stuff to repair other things. Though I have upgraded my ThinkPad X61 to: 8GB ram, 240GB SSD and Wireless AC :D

I got some KZ ZS6 earphones, they are nice sounding, but a real pain to put on. I think I will stick to my usuals. Shame they look very techy if that makes sence.

Got a new chair as I am working from home more these days, its a Steelcase Think. 2nd from Ebay, so the casters are worn, but really good quality chair.

Picked up Fallout 4 for PS4 in my local Debra charity shop for £4.50! I prefer to play Bethesda RPGs on PC, but for 4.50 :D