What did you get this week?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SUPERFISH5000, Apr 21, 2012.

1. demon

demon Registered

[​IMG]

A batch of physical PC games that would've cost a lot more on steam (I actually paid less then what steam charges for the fallout 4 GOTY edition).

2. Ch1cken

Ch1cken Member

I remember the good old days when steam games were always £2.50, now Bethesda caught on and realised people will still buy their games for only -50% or -66% off rather than -75% +

3. ic

ic Registered

Was a games and technology day, apparently.

[​IMG]
    The Inpatient on PS4, which is a VR prequel to Until Dawn, a couple of Limited Run Games, er, games (which I have destroyed the resale value of, lol), and a wireless mouse and mini-DVI to VGA adaptor for my early 2008 iMac project.

(gonna keep it at Mac OS X 10.6.8, the last version that had Rosetta so I can still use my old Power PC games and software, though I'm going to partition the hard drive it and install Linux too for modern standards Web browsing and the like. Already dug out one of my old Apple keyboards, the USB Pro Keyboard and cleaned it up, sorting out my software discs and all that. Just need to get a USB Hard drive to back up stuff I want to keep before reinstalling things and a memory upgrade to the 4Gb max)

#5163 ic, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  4. ic

ic Registered

[​IMG]
    It's a USB Hard drive! Really teeny too, not much bigger than a bare 2.5" drive.

Now just to clean my room, get a new desk, sort out wiring and I can get my 2008 iMac set up in my room.

Oh and upgrade the RAM…

5. ic

ic Registered

[​IMG]
    Picked up PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds for the Xbox One the other day. Though this retail box is just a box with a Xbox Live code and some stickers. They sealed it up real good though, shrinkwrapped and taped on the sides.

6. demon

demon Registered

[​IMG]
    New hard drive as I was quickly running out of space (thank you humble monthly bundles) and an adapter which didn't end up getting used since I found out that I'd have had to remove the power supply to get it put into the spare 5.25" drive bay.

7. dapprman

dapprman Registered

4 days off work due to the back and uncertainty about tomorrow :(

On the opposite side - a second hand, near new, amber Pilot Custom 823 with medium nib :)

Shadow Cat likes this.
  8. ic

ic Registered

[​IMG]
    Games! Bayonetta special edition and Wonder Boy The Dragon's Trap. Which I already own digitally on Switch (and on disc on PS4 courtesy of Limited Run Games) but hey, it's awesome.

[​IMG]
    Bayonetta Special Edition (look it's signed with a kiss!) has Bayonetta 2 on cart, a steelbook, download code for Bayonetta, a sticker pack and a pack of Verse Cards

[​IMG]
    Wonder Boy has a manual(!), mini OST CD, a key chain (which I think is randomly chosen from a bunch of designs. I got the dragon) and cool reversible cover art.

9. ic

ic Registered

[​IMG]
    I just had to get that weird Switch stand when I heard about it. Haven't had a proper look at it yet tho. Also cute monster girl figure which I didn't take any real photos of for some reason, but it's called Monster Gathering: Cecilia's Dinner.

[​IMG]
    Life is Strange: Before the Storm LE with bonus not!nendroid figures.

I still haven't played the first game. Lol

[​IMG]
    Artbook, OST cd (full of bands I've never heard of, just like the first game, though actually I had heard of Amanda Palmer so…) and the game, which also had a dlc code.

You want a closer look at the not!Nendroids? Really?
    [​IMG]
    Yeah, bit creepy no? Not quite as bad as Funko Pops, but not as good as proper nendroids.

#5169 ic, Mar 9, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    Shadow Cat likes this.
  10. demon

demon Registered

[​IMG]

A new mouse since just a slight coffee spillage was enough to damage one button on my old one.

11. ic

ic Registered

[​IMG]
    The first release by new "limited release" games publisher, Super Rare Games, Human Fall Flat for the Switch

[​IMG]
    Also came with some cards and a sticker

[​IMG]

12. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat HelloKittyIsMyWaifu

image.jpeg A red Lamy Safari

And some ink from @dapprman Thank You :)

dapprman likes this.
  13. demon

demon Registered

[​IMG]

I didn't want to miss the boat on this version after I did on the US version, so I pulled the trigger on this the moment I could afford to get it.

14. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

Raided Aliexpress for some crap.
    Bought the Evangelion school uniform to potentially be Asuka for MCM MAY, Asuka's mech suit one piece (swimsuit), Sailor Moon backpack and a Vegeta Battle Armour print top.

15. latro

latro Anime Editor
    Staff Member

Oh THAT kind of one piece. I thought you'd got it as a dress!

16. Necro

Necro Grim User

The good type of One Piece

17. Chrispynutt

Chrispynutt New Member

[​IMG]
    BDXLs for offsite backup of my photos, Elite force Expansion pack as I want to try the graphic overhaul. Rest is pretty much explanatory.

18. ic

ic Registered

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Man this took forever to come out .

Chrispynutt likes this.
  19. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

Yeah the swimsuit with some of the back missing to it. If I lose some weight, I'll be posting a selfie in it on ma FB bahahaha. Could never wear the catsuit/bodysuit of her mech suit.

20. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat HelloKittyIsMyWaifu