What did you get this week?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SUPERFISH5000, Apr 21, 2012.

1. ic

ic Registered

Well it's about a week, so

[​IMG]
    Doom 3 BFG Edition for the 360. Preowned, for a quid. Now I think I have most of the ID Doom titles on one console, if I put this in my Xbone (only lacking Final Doom, which is really a pair of fan WADs) and Squirrel Girl Bishoujo Statue. Thankfully not that sexualised, which would be so wrong for her.

[​IMG]
    Rather surprised me spotting this online,the PS2 port of Littlewitch Romanesque. Obviously without the H scenes, lol. Apparently a first pressing. Now I don't if to keep it sealed or open to look at the artbook included.

[​IMG]
    Finally (only arrived today, GJ GAME/Royal Mail), Splatoon 2! Which is awesome.

Stay fresh!

2. Weirdo

Weirdo UKA Catgirl Correspondant

I may have spent some money...

Volume 5, 6 and 7 of Macross Delta arrived. Only a 8 customs charge as I have an arrangement with my small-store supplier in Japan :)

3. dapprman

dapprman Registered

Only about 4 months late ... - guess what I'm watching tonight (and tomorrow after Moltres raiding)

[​IMG]

4. macloud

macloud 5qw34k!!

bought a load of comics via a drivethru rpgs sale [knights of the dinner table]

5. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat The resident Yuri Fan

Today I got one hell of a brutal headache :'(

6. ic

ic Registered

So I was walking past CEX the other day when I spied this sitting in the window (unboxed, obviously)

[​IMG]

A Lenovo Ideapad MIIX 310 2 in 1 tablet/laptop (which I henceforth will call a laptab) for around 100 less than new. It's a rather nice machine, once I got Windows 10 updated (which takes forever, hence my joke in twitter earlier about how Windows 10 is like a woman) and cleared some of the preinstalled gunk (candy crush? Please, I'm a Bejeweled man). It certainly runs a lot better than my Acer Win 10 tablet, and feels nicer in the hand.

Keyboard dock even has a pair of USB ports on it, to go with the Micro USB OTG port on the tablet. Sadly the Micro USB can't be used to charge, it has a dedicated port for that. Also Windows can get confused if you shut down in tablet mode and turn on when docked, it starts up set to the wrong mode. Easy to fix though, so it's a minor problem really.

#5066 ic, Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  7. demon

demon Registered

[​IMG]

Got my gate LE set from wowhd yesterday (which was delivered by yodel).

8. Dandaman

Dandaman Awesome!

Got a load of bubble wrap and some more parcel tape. :cool:

9. ic

ic Registered

[​IMG]
    Hey its that there promised single player dlc for UC4 but it's now a separate game. And it says on the back that it needs a 50gb install jesuschristnaughtydogareyoukiddingme.

[​IMG]
    This is meant to be good, but the fact that it's got day one swimsuit dlc kinda annoys me you know? Day one dlc and blatant fanservice nonsense for a horror game. Urgh. I swear Pqube are going downhill in my estimation badly (and the whole Rice Digital connection annoys me, since Rice Digital are dodgy as hell)

Bleh

[​IMG]

Hey Limited Run Games! Wonder Boy is a particular treat, it even has a Master System style instruction manual. Very cool.

10. Weirdo

[​IMG]

I might have a Macross problem

Ross likes this.
  11. Ross

Ross Behind you...
    Staff Member

Looks like you've solved a Macross problem to me!

12. Weirdo

Its like taking a hit of a nice drug... i am sated... for now.

Though, September has another AmiAmi pre-order coming through, and another in November too!

13. Shadow Cat

Recently I've got:

D7100 Camera
    Tripod
    An empty bank account

Weirdo likes this.
  14. Weirdo

Lovely :D

What lenses?

15. dapprman

dapprman Registered

Don't confuse him - he's got a toilet roll with cellophane over each end ...

16. Shadow Cat

Exactly this^ lol

55-200 is pretty much the only one I use, gramps old lens is pretty meh and the on

Looking at getting a 18-140 and 70-300 after Christmas with my Birthday/Christmas list being "plz send me money via paypal so I can buy a Lens"

Not the best lens, but take a look on my facebook for my recent Didcot pics ;)

17. ic

ic Registered

[​IMG]
    A Wacom Intuos Draw tablet and a pair of Injustice Ultimate Editions to add to my Vita copy. Why 2? Why not.

A graphics tablet is something I've always wanted to have and I finally decided to take a chance. This is the lowest end model Wacom do, but it's really nice. Haven't had a chance to look at the free software yet (though since I'm going to mainly use it on my main PC which runs Ubuntu it doesn't matter much to me, but I can still install it on my Ideapad MIIX) and it's certainly going to take some getting used to but I like the feel of the tablet and the pen.

You can even make it wireless, though the kit costs not much less than this version costs, lol (there's a couple of others of this model, including one which is aimed at comic creators and comes with a copy of Clip Studio Paint Pro and Anime Studio Pro, though cheekily you only get the software as downloads, and it locks them once you register online to either the Windows versions or the Mac versions. So if you have one of each? Tough luck!)

Edit - Artrage Lite, which the Intuos Draw comes with, can be registered on the developers website and after that you can redownload it from them in both Windows or Mac versions. I don't know about the other versions though. And you can upgrade to the full version from the Lite version.

Oh and I got the latest volume of Kiss and White Lily for my Dearest Girl. Why is it mostly Yuri I'm into manga wise recently… well aside from Jojo and his many Bizarre Adventures…!

#5077 ic, Aug 30, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  18. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

I can't post a picture of it, as it's on Steam but Life is Strange: Before the Storm.

Sat down immediately on release, 100% completed it before I went to bed. I was compelled to. #alwaysreadyforthemoshpitshakabrah

19. ic

ic Registered

[​IMG]
    Only three days late, thanks Royal Mail.

20. Carlito

Carlito AKA Puru-Two

I got a new clutch. wipers, 2 front tyres and a service for my Ford Focus, only cost £885