UKA Stock 2018

Discussion in 'UKA Stock 2018' started by Weirdo, Oct 24, 2017.

1. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

When i’m drunk i could very well snore lol. I’m chewbacca when I have a cold so... :p

Are we all putting in for breakfast and lunch food?

As im happy to eat out every night if needs be. Chippy tea is cheap :p Definitely eating out the the sunday or very least from a takeaway container to avoid loadsa clean up before we leave :)

Im not really a pastry person but if thats easier for breakfasts i will stiff upper lip it as a warm croissant is pretty sexy with jam tbh.

Thats good on the towels. I may not have room to pack one so very handy. My travel hairdryer is at my exes. Wunderbar.

I wont apoligise for any singing i do in the bath either. Nuh uh :p

Im probably gonna wander around makeup-less with ma specs on so y’all been warned now mwahaha.

2. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat HelloKittyIsMyWaifu

No cooking sounds very good to be honest. Maybe it would be worth looking at a Sainsburys delivery?

Ripley is the closest store for delivery (I'd imagine they deliver to Matlock Bath but not sure) or Matlock does Click n Collect.

Sainsburys has a limit on the amount lf Alc you can buy ;)

3. Ch1cken

Ch1cken Member

Is there any chance someone could send me photos of past UKAStocks? Will still be early March when I know whether or not I'll be able to come.

4. Shadow Cat

Here are a few from Seb and Carlito. I'll try n add some from my PC when I get home

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B95DmkKslTaULTBLT2JaVFdLNU0

Over the last 3 years:

Boardgames
    PC games (competitive and fun)
    Anime
    Music
    Sight seeing - Walks, Caves, Castles, Trains, Trams... Anything you like the look of, suggest it
    Pubs and Food, lots of drinking in general

Oh and people are really bad influences when it comes to buying stuff. Like Figures.. We have good internet connection this time what can be fun.

And if you have twitter then add me during UK-A Stock. It can be a fun place :)

5. Necro

Necro Grim User

Ah the village, where Me, Ross and Gemma managed to lose you all in a very small area.

Those pics are from 2? years ago. Lovely house that.

6. -Danielle-

That was the one I was last at :)

I loved that house a lot.

Seems just ordering bread, milk, tea, coffee, sugar, etc is the way to go and we all fend for ourselves at dinner time?

Best have good music for the car again, Shaun :p

I can't do any board games so I'll probably attack the tv when people do those things.

I hope we definitely do more anime again. You guys got me into Macross Frontier :)

7. Necro

Necro Grim User

Car music will be, as usual, fantastic. Need to update my playlist.

8. -Danielle-

Yes, update it. I do not want a complete repeat of the playlist from 2 years ago :p

I wish I had that cyanide and happiness game to bring with me :(

I have twister but that spells trouble. Maybe I'll bring some playing cards if anyone feels like dying to a drinking game I know called Pantera. Mwahahahahahaha.

9. Necro

Necro Grim User

Aha it's new, don't worry. An eclectic mix of my trash tastes :p

I'm always up for card based fun.

10. Weirdo

Weirdo UKA Editor in Chief
    Staff Member

I was going to keep with basics from previous years, minus the evening meal, but adding in more for lunches etc. Idea being we just get a takeaway or go out in the evenings, and sort out lunches.

If anyone has an Ocado code, i'll use them for that money off.

I'll sort a list out later in the week. If we get the three people I expect, then there won't be anything extra to pay for any basics and in fact, I should be able to sort out a partial refund for people.

Room wise, We have had Jamie Spong from last year request interest. Was going to put him in with Gerard Martin. Rhodes, was going to put you with Martin if he confirms and pays to give you some respite from snoring if that works? As Dani is the only lone woman, by default she will likely get the double room for privacy reasons and we will just have an empty spot in there.

23 / 24 spots filled, if it all goes to plan. Not bad as we will hopefully have 20 people attending :)

11. Weirdo

Staff Member

Dan.

No Evening Meals will be catered for. As last year :)

And the Costco list is being made up elsewhere. But the big boxes of pastries will be out unfortunately.

12. Weirdo

Staff Member

Final post, reminder that the venue has a zero tolerance policy for drug use and smoking. Smoking only outside and this includes ECigs.

Alcohol abuse, fuck it. Lets go.

Cell and -Danielle- like this.
  13. megalomaniac

Martin suits me fine, also Gerry if he's the other loose end. Though might Gerry prefer being in with Elliot, seeing as they're besties and all?

I can get a referral voucher, but it'll need someone who hasn't used them before to put the order in.

#173 megalomaniac, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  14. -Danielle-

Oh Seb, you are wonderful to me <3

Dont bother giving me anything back then should it default to that.

If you read before, you'll know the no pastry box actually pleases me lol.

ALL THE LOAVES!! mwahahaha. Seriously i'd be contented if ya just bread and cheese me. I don't think there's anything I dislike cept Marmite so a consensus easy breakfast and lunch shop is fine by me. Sweet baby jesus just ensure we have tea and coffee please.

I'll do my cancer sticks outside and out of sight if i still need them as I did my last UKA Stock.

Alcohol abuse will occur if people play Pantera the drinking game with me. Will help with learning peoples names too as it's nomination based. My go to party and con game. Absolutely ruins you :D so be warned Shaun. You may dislike me the next day if you participate ;) had people say "never got as p*ssed as with you, never been as rough" but also "that was amazing, loved getting drunk" too lol.

I can't wait for this. I'll probably buy a cake or even bake some devils food cake when im there as an early birthday cake. I use a whole tub of chocolate fudge buttercream per cake fyi. Mwahahaha.

Also, yay it brings me joy that Martin looks to be coming to UKA stock.

I love how the 3 Dans are back together. Or will there be a 4th of us now? lol. Hard to keep up :p

15. gerjomarty

gerjomarty Registered

I have no preference for beds and such, as long as there is indeed a bed involved.

Thanks for all the organisation so far!

16. -Danielle-

Also should we fill it all as I know Chicken's still a potential, I don't wanna be funny but 2 males would then need to share the double room please, as whilst i'm ok with sharing a twin room at most/if needed, no chance sharing a double with a male i'm afraid.

Also should reverting back to twins occur if we make capacity; Shaun, Dan, Dan or Martin please as I know them and have met them before etc. But also, boys, girls break wind, i wont be holding mine in as thats bad for you!!! lmao.

#176 -Danielle-, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  17. Shadow Cat

From my understanding, 3 potentials are: Ch1ken, Martin and Spongebros (Spongebros has now confirmed by the way, so just Ch1ken and Martin left)

Danni as you're the only girl who is going, its likely if all three above confirm, then you're going to be put into the double room by yourself

If only one or two confirms, then you might be put into the double, or might be paired up with someone in the singles.. That is up to Seb to decide (to be frank. if the double is still available then you might as well have it for privacy sake)

Nobody will be sharing a double bed together (unless they're bringing someone)

18. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

That sounds dangerous.

19. -Danielle-

Oh I thought since it said we hit 23/24 spaces it meant that last space is basically 2 in the double if 24/24? As Martin is coming as well as Gerry hence my saying noooope to any double bed share :p lol. Chicken would make it the full 24/24 ya see. Is the 23/24 still hypothetical atm then and im just confused? Hehe.

Me confused now lol.

And Cell, its a danger game. Ya think its a weak game, then it hits ya.

20. Weirdo

Staff Member

The last 2 spaces are in twin rooms and are held for Chicken / Martin.

If either of them don't pay up, then these spaces will be left empty, and someone will get a twin to themselves (lucky them!). Rooms are pretty much fixed at this time. Current version is attached.

Dan R, if you can send me the referral, i'll abuse it on a different email and on a different CC to get some food in.

Expect some idea of food provided later today.

Attached Files:

#180 Weirdo, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018