Let's talk about...random things!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by -Danielle-, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Necro

Necro Grim User

Its more or less the same. It's pretty wank, but £50. Can't complain and it does its job well enough to tide me over. I havea phone in mind I want but 1) it isn't out and 2) it'll be like £500

2. Necro

Necro Grim User

3. Necro

Necro Grim User

4. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

Cheapest month to go to Japan?

I need to go back!

5. Weirdo

Weirdo UKA Editor in Chief
    Staff Member

6. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

I've never been but I'm considering it since my pay's gone up.

7. latro

latro Anime Editor
    Staff Member

Fe-Early April is pretty cheap or theres November-December isn't too bad either.

8. -Danielle-

Yeah all the prices seem to have gone up since I last went in 2016. Cost like £500 for flights, now its high £600 mark :(

My friends there atm and her photos are making me miss it rotten.

I need a lotto win, just enough to pay off my mortgage. So I can then work part time for a bit and enjoy some life!

9. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

We had some lambing snow this week. Gone back to being bitterly cold in the mornings again.

10. -Danielle-

The friends I shared with my ex that I've since lost, won't leave me alone and it's bothering me to no end. Why can't they stop spying, stop bitching, stop making posts and doing things with the intention of affecting me.

Why do they and my ex still care about isolating and making my life hell. Took two to tango and my ex and I was both to blame for it ending. I however haven't acted like him since the split so he's the only villain now and it's so annoying :'(

My heads been in the shitter since Monday. Cried over dick head ex as I was folding up my Croatia hol clothes and I went there with him and had to fold up some stuff he left at mine. Did ugly crying and haven't been ok since. The Red Turtle soundtrack is my masochistic tendencies. I cry throughout it all but can't stop listening.

Please all tell me you're doing better than me? :)

11. Necro

Necro Grim User

Got sacked, so maybe? :p
    Its what I wanted. A little annoyed I couldn't stick it to them with my resignation letter but whatever, I can claim unemployment now

12. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat HelloKittyIsMyWaifu

Over the last 4 days my body has been going through the many stages of hell

Generally speaking... I'm not well

lol

13. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

tbf, getting sacked is the better options as you can walk straight onto the dole

14. Necro

Necro Grim User

exactly why i decided to not hand in the notice until they made their decision

15. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

Fair enough.

I did that with my last job, left a resignation letter on my desk as I went on holiday for a week before starting a new job. I only had to give a week's notice but they still claimed they'd fired me, which was impossible as the guy who could was away in America at the time.

Also, I have a flat inspection tomorrow and I haven't done half as much cleaning as I should of. Urgh.

16. -Danielle-

Good luck on the job hunt my beloved.

If the weather perks up i'm totally down to host BBQ's if ya need to get out and about. My friend Sarah and I would do a 2 person BBQ and equally as fun so long as the drinks are endless lol.

Woke to a text I did and didnt need yesterday. I felt powerful and positive all yesterday but in typical fashion my heads removed that from last night and turned it into something I'm now negatively neurotic over.

Speaking of BBQ's, Seb, host one this year too please so I can see all y'all. Hell a p*ss up if there's spare sleep space too as I'd love to see my boys sans migraine lmao.

17. Necro

Necro Grim User

I've downgraded to drinking Galahad. £2.16 for a 4-pack in Aldi. It's really nice tbh. Nicer than the £2.99 Reinbacher that I can't afford now :p

Wouldn't count on the weather much

18. -Danielle-

What alcohol is a Galahad? lol.

It's meant to be sunny all next week. Yussssss. May finally get to go up 20 Stories and feel like I'm rich :D

So life's still shit with me and I'm still having an extended sleepover at my Mums cause of my head and just going to mine to Overwatch with the Bro and exercise. Belter.

Hows everyone else?

19. Necro

Necro Grim User

Its a "premium" lager. I don't understand what premium means anymore.

Mines pretty shit too, no change there. Missed a delivery (somehow?) but looks like its from work so I bet its a bunch of boring shite regarding my termination. Was hoping it was this dope tee and hoodie i bought but nah.

20. latro

latro Anime Editor
    Staff Member

Seconded - in fact, forget the barbeque! I need a pizza and gin day with friends!!