Let's talk about...random things!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by -Danielle-, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Necro

Necro Grim User

mostly self inflicted.

don't do drugs kids.

2. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

That's definitely a "more" job.

I know that feeling well when you mix and match.

3. Ch1cken

Ch1cken Member

ah, the only time an "extra" kept me out for a few days after drinking was a vindaloo...

4. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat HelloKittyIsMyWaifu

Worst I've done is down half a bottle of vodka in like, 5 mins

Didn't get drunk as everything including all the food I'd had that day came up rather quickly...

Anyone care to wonder why I don't drink vodka ;)

5. Necro

Necro Grim User

Yeah I was fine with the alcohol, no hangover really. Everything else however...

6. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

Naughty whipper snappers. I've been solely booze naughty for a few years now.

I do not want a hangover at UKA Stock. I can't think of anything worse. I'll ponder my drinkage :p probably only Friday and Saturday night for me. I'm back on cancer sticks again. Kinda understandable with how my life has been since end of January lol. Nasty habit.

7. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

I'm less crazy than I was, which still means I drink far too much.

8. -Danielle-

Cause i rarely go out i drink as if im making up for lost time. Thats not purposely either, I just cant stop. Plus i keep up with the boys which is bad as lady bodies cannot handle it as well lol.

I'm in a good mood today. First one since my life sh*t all started. Yay :)

9. Weirdo

Weirdo UKA Editor in Chief
    Staff Member

I know that there are some of us, myself included, who are going to be looking to get lashed. Purely cause of recent issues. There are two big rooms and the bar, those of us looking for complete annhilation should probably hold up in one of them.

I intend to drink a full bottle of gin to myself. Just saying.

10. -Danielle-

I'll be at the bar. I will probably end up dancing on it too if I get as drunk as I fear lol.

Play some Miku and I'm bound to get Carl on there with me hehe.

I have half a bottle of the gordons pink left. I'll probably hold off on that and bring it to uka stock and either buy a second bottle or just some vodka/ciders as thats easier for my drinking game.

I'm very excited for this now. I hope the weather stays sunny and clear skied, aint too fussed if cold.

Seb, will I need to steal my Brothers walking boots again around there or will trainers suffice to a walk to that Heights of Abraham you think?

11. Necro

Necro Grim User

Really want to buy stuff but retail therapy doesn't work when combined with no monies.

The bar is a bit dank, and not in the good way. Has a fridge though. If either of my parents plan on being back soon I'll request my favourite flavoured vodka, but other than that i think a mix of spirits and beer should be enough.

12. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

Hm.

I may bring down a decent bottle of whisky then (or two).

13. -Danielle-

What stuff you wanting to buy?

Im pondering buying some trash weeb sh*t from Aliexpress to perk me up lol.

Bleurgh whisky. I will have to sit across from you at all times. Even the smell can set me off sometimes lol. Bad bad experience with it when i was a teen. Still got the scar! Lol.

14. Necro

Necro Grim User

Just stuff. Some band patches, tubs for organising stuff, merch t-shirts.

Side note, I've made a new split and plan on returning to the gym! Hopefully it lasts. Focused it around deadlifts so should be fun.

15. -Danielle-

Made a new split?

I miss working out. If I find a way to fit it in it will improve one side of my mental health but then affect another. Cant win. My work shift here is bullsh*t.

3 weeks tomorrow till UKA Stock!

16. Necro

Necro Grim User

You can either do full body workouts, or you split your workouts to focus on different things each day. Usually I do a 4 day split, Chest/Triceps Monday, Legs Tuesday, Shoulders/Traps Thursday, Back/Biceps Friday. Allows for more recovery/heavier lifting.

Got a 3 day split, Mon/Wed/Fri, that I'll likely enjoy.

17. -Danielle-

Thats good.

I love Shaun T who made Insanity etc. Each day targets something new. I get really bad DOMS for 2-3 days and after that nothing. My legs tone really quick. My arms and my belly are my problem area throughout a workout programme. I got the ab lines like but no 6 pack inbetween em. Got ma food belly lol.

I either have to get up an hour early to work out, i'm then dead in work by 11am. Or i'd either have to go it at 6.30 once home (and im starving by then) or wait for ages till after I've ate to do it late PM, neither I wish for as hunger makes me hangry and no late PM down time makes me grouchy and sad.

I may try the am workouts again and see if i still stay ko'd. Working till 5.30 makes being dead from 11am a f*cking nightmare though. 9-5.30 is bulls*t. I miss 8-4 but even 9-5 means I could of worked out by 6.30 when im starving lol.

Should make sure you do the heights of abraham walk with me and hopefully some others :)

18. Weirdo

Weirdo UKA Editor in Chief
    Staff Member

Bring walking boots. Its slippy AF at the moment. There is a cable car up, but that costs more :D

19. -Danielle-

Cool i will if i can fit them in my case. If i cant the boots in intend to wear my suffice. I may cable car for view. Hmmmm.

I'm in a lot of emotional pain today. I was doing well too, being social, keeping busy, sleeping at my Mums the days it wasn't safe to be alone.

How was everyones weekends?

20. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

Been told I've got a 3.5% payrise this year.

It's not a huge amount, but every increase helps.

Shadow Cat likes this.