Let's talk about...random things!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by -Danielle-, Dec 1, 2014.

1. demon

demon Registered

Storage costs money and if I end up on the street, I'll have no money to be able to afford the upkeep of a storage unit and I'm pretty much Billy no mates with nobody that will help me out.

It's also why I asked for help housing myself and my stuff a month or so back which still stands and would now extend to most of the UK if I'm able to get a grant or something like that to pay for everything to be moved (and there could be some extra money to be made if a tenancy agreement is made for a share since that is worth a few quid a week).

2. demon

demon Registered

Things have changed slightly since my father is going to store all my belongings in his garage if things come to the worse and I can't find a place to live, but regardless of what happens and what changes, I'm still a complete and total mess mentally and emotionally since I can go from upbeat to downtrodden in a heartbeat, I'm having major issues getting enough sleep since I'll wake up whenever and getting back to sleep is impossible, I'm becoming forgetful with most things I normally do without fail being forgotten (the only thing that hasn't been forgotten is finding a job) and apart from having major problems getting out of bed this morning I feel like I close to an emotional breakdown or have had several depending on how you look at it.

I'm going to have to talk to the doctor about all this when I see him next week, and as for trying to find a place in Liverpool, that is most likely going to require help from someone who already lives there to represent me at any property viewings and that is going to be completely impossible since I don't know anyone who lives in Liverpool who would be willing to help.

3. Necro

Necro Grim User

:/ I'm afraid I don't know anyone that could help. Shits hard, I'm barely scraping by myself. I'd be in a very similar situation would it not be for some very fortunate actions on behalf of my parents.

Nobody explain adult life is depressing and awful.

4. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

I make a reasonable wage and live with a flatmate and even then, I don't have that much left at the end of the month. Rental prices where I live are absolutely crippling, it's laughably expensive to think how rubbish Inverness is for what you pay. I hope it all works out for you. Adult life sucks.