Let's talk about...random things!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by -Danielle-, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Necro

Necro Grim User

Yeah It worked wonders at Uni. Since stopping going regularly (due to the gym bringing its own hell of body dysmorphia), I never stuck with it long enough again to reap the benefits.

Still hate every day but deadlift day. I have zero upper body strength - can't bench, no chest, have a minor pain in my left shoulder and a very painful wrist injury from a few years back. All I wanna do is deadlift.

2. Weirdo

Weirdo UKA Catgirl Correspondant

If I could find a gym without people... Then I'd go again.

Shadow Cat likes this.
  3. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

I'm recovering from bouts of sinusitis, bronchitis and a norovirus, been great fun the last six weeks.

4. Necro

Necro Grim User

Just go when I go - 7am or 9pm. Never busy

5. macloud

macloud 5qw34k!!

WHAT THE HELL GUYS AND GALLS?
    I go on holiday (just outside Barnmouth, scorching weather) for a few days and you go and change the website on me.

6. Weirdo

This is what you get for leaving us.

7. macloud

macloud 5qw34k!!

Tell me about it - just had to recode all the vids on the youtube thread due to the old codes not working any more.

8. Necro

Necro Grim User

I bought a bunch of preworkout and like a moron i chose the wrong delivery. Should have been with me Monday/Tuesday but instead of (FREE) next day, it went 2-3 standard delivery. And if course its taking its bloody time

So pissed off, its ruined my week and made me not wanna go gym.

9. demon

demon Registered

I'm now in a right stress induced mess since even though I've started trying to get help to make my move to Liverpool a reality, my fathers condition isn't improving and even though I thought that I had enough time to get everything sorted and moved before the process of him trying to get a more suitable property had gone that far, I've been told that is has already started and it could be anywhere between 3 weeks to 2 months before he moves so if I disappear and never come back then it's more then likely that I'm now on the street and my collection has been sent to the tip.

10. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

I've got all the fun of a work review meeting in ten minutes. It'll be my last one on these team before a lateral transfer.

welp.

11. macloud

macloud 5qw34k!!

Booked driving lessons for next week - and still struggling to revise the stopping distances -any tips?

12. Necro

Necro Grim User

For the theory or just in general?

Either way, you wont need them. Just do what I do; give them healthy distance unless they're driving like a fucking idiot then you tailgate until they speed the fuck up. at all times.

13. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat The resident Yuri Fan

Translation

Give them a healthy distance so you don't hit them while almost spinning off the road while traveling back from last years UK-A stock ;)

14. Necro

Necro Grim User

Hey I'll have you know, the road was empty when it span!

Shadow Cat likes this.
  15. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

Hello all :)

Whilst i'm still active on Neo Zeta getting to talk to some of you there I realise there's still a lot of you here I don't get to talk to.

So hi :)

I hope everyones doing well. I'm finally in a new job with more pay. Yay!

However due to a pay date change I have all my direct debits leaving me twice before I get paid so i've had to use savings. Awesome lol.

What have you all been up to?

I turn the big 3-0 next year so hope I can make the next UKA Stock month depending!

16. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat The resident Yuri Fan

Welcome Back Danni

Hope you keep us updated with the new job n all

With the recent Poll on the Zeta facebook page it might be a good idea asking next years UK-A organizer if a Zeta x UK-A meet would work, get a larger turnout and keep the price down all round. Most people seem happy with more of a weekend thing rather than day thing, and we have already had quite a few Zeta folk at UK-A Stock anyway

17. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

I'm able to work next week from home doing training on system development.

I thought I'd enjoy working from home but it turns out I don't really care for it, hard to keep focused when I've got my own computer in front of me.

18. Weirdo

As its likely that I might be organising it (given as I have time and a healthy CC), i am sure that some would be welcome.

UKA Stock likely to be looked at for dates after Edinburgh :)

Shadow Cat likes this.
  19. demon

demon Registered

Apart from the impending housing issue, the boot hard drive on my gaming PC decided to lunch itself last night meaning that I had to set up the dell and I'm probably not going to do anything about it until I have somewhere to live since everything will be going to the tip if I can't find somewhere to live really quickly.

20. Weirdo

No ability to put everything into storage? Know anyone with an attic or garage?