Last game you played?

Discussion in 'Games Thread' started by Mika., Nov 25, 2009.

1. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

Crush Crush

Pretty sure my parents are disappointed in me, again.

2. Ch1cken

Ch1cken Member

Finished Steins;Gate, may get around to finishing MGS3 or FF7 (which I bought 5 years ago...) Possibly may start the Psycho Pass VN

3. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

I started playing To the Moon.

Had it on my Steam for years with bothering to touch it.

4. ic

ic Registered

Completed Sonic Forces. Not sure why reviews were so hard on it, sure it's no Sonic Mania but it's no Sonic 2006. It's certainly too short (though I guess that's why it was a bit of a budget release) but I found it really enjoyable.

Just wish the Episode Shadow dlc wasn't so short (3 stages, one cut scene), tho it does fill in details about Infinite. (also Eggman is surprisingly competent in this, he had back up plans for his back up plans!)

5. Ch1cken

Ch1cken Member

I finished FF7 after just under 6 years of purchasing, and I just finished MGS3 after buying the MGS2/3 collection like 2-3 years ago.

I like having one physical game on Vita and some digital, so I'm not sure what I'll buy next. I might try Disgaea or something. I also bought LiEat from the humble bundle, and it's pretty good for what it is, each chapter is about an hour which makes it easy to play in one sitting.

#1785 Ch1cken, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  6. ic

ic Registered

Goddamnit Skyrim. I've lost track of the main plot now (something something civil war, something something dragonborn), I'm spending way too much time on side quests. Last thing I did was ransack a farm and burn some bee hives down. Thieves guild ftw!

7. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

I'm currently playing The House in Fata Morgana a visual novel set in Italy (I think) that spans the various lives and misfortunes of a group of interconnected residents over the centuries.

I've just started chapter three and to say it's pretty messed up already is an understatement. The soundtrack so far is very good as well.