Last game you played?

Discussion in 'Games Thread' started by Mika., Nov 25, 2009.

1. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

FFXIV, finally been pressganged into playing it with three friends. Currently level 35 Maurander (iirc) and level 14 Gladiator.

Scrub that, fully completed LiS: Before the Storm in 3 hours (part 1).

#1761 Cell, Aug 30, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  2. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

Is it true that Destiny 2 is split screen co-op so my Brother and I could play together in the same room?

It's rubbish that Blizzard never went ahead with split screen they initially showed in demos on Overwatch. Never played it because of that lol.

3. ic

ic Registered

Blizzard have, to me anyway, gone down hill since they became part of Activision.

I played some of that there Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash. Ehhhhh, at least going by its multiplayer it's a so average it's average third person shooter with a really ott fan service coating. Even compared to the previous entries in the series. Yeh.

One of the modes is Capture the Bra. Yep.

Anyway the otaku fanbase will lap it up, but I won't belive any of them saying they "play it for the plot" going by how thin it seems to be from the start of the single player.

Oh and one of the commentators makes a comment about the audience getting hard. That, eh, makes it pretty blatant to me that it's fanservice first plot second.

Not thats a bad thing, but you know, just admit you are there for the fanservice instead of trying to justify it.

4. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

the deed

One I picked up in the Steam sale last year, very short little game where you plan and execute the murder of your sister before trying to plant evidence to frame a family member of servant

Too short really (100% complete in 3 hours) but the premise was entertaining enough.

5. Necro

Necro Grim User

Doki Doki Literature Club!

It's free, it's a short VN (couple of hours) and its really good. Yuri best girl.

Play it, no spoilers!

6. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

In Doki Doki amount of bad things that happen:

Nothing at all!

Nothing at all!

Nothing at all!

7. ic

ic Registered

Completed DOOM. Holy crap that was fantastic, easily the best FPS I've played from recent years.

8. Puru

Puru AKA Gabyblue

I started to play yesterday Evil Within 2, didn't play much but for what I see the story looks interesting, hope to play more this weekend while puru two is at the SLA event ^_^

9. Ross

Ross Behind you...
    Staff Member

I've been rather hooked on Rock'n'Roll Racing on my SNES mini (not a game it came with...) One of the best arcade racing games of all time in my opinion.

10. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

Currently playing through the second part of Life is Strange: Before the Storm. I did about 70% of it last night as I'd forgotten it had come out. I've got Chloe's bonus outfits for pre-ordering it and being a Square-Enix customer so I'm using her original outfit which looks strange when he doesn't have blue hair.

Still pretty good, getting my money out of it so far even if the game is short as hell. Not quite sure the Chloe/Rachel Amber dynamic is as good as the Chloe/Max one.

11. ic

ic Registered

Completed the main story of Super Mario Odyssey. Which ends with such an absolute awesome totally cool moment that I really don't want spoil but let's just say I had a massive smile on my face during the whole section. And after you complete it? New areas, new Moons in old areas and still lots to collect. Game of the Year. Easily.

Doom is really good on the Switch too. Amazing how they squeezed it into the Switch. Lower res and missing SnapMap (eh) but plays just as well as other platforms. So one of the best FPS games in years, in the go. On the loo. In bed. Where ever (though hopefully not on the loo). Multiplayer is really fun too.

Also downloaded Rocket League when it came out today on the Switch and again it's really impressive, fast and fluid and fully featured. Online it's really easy to hop into a game, it's cross platform with the Xbox One and Steam (Windows, Mac & Linux) versions.

12. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

Alicemare.

A simple isometric game based on fairy tales. I really like the aesthetic and soundtrack, even if the game is really pretty easy (even the multiple endings are not difficult to suss out, bar one) but for the price I paid the five hours of so I got out of it were more than worth it.

The bonus artwork that form the scrapbooks is really good as well.