Last game you played?

Discussion in 'Games Thread' started by Mika., Nov 25, 2009.

1. megalomaniac

megalomaniac Anime Editor

I see no difference to normal Danielle there ;)

2. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

Touche you bugger :p :)

I typically only have hanger though ;)

But yeah I'm a right cusser regardless haha.

3. Necro

Necro Grim User

I turn into such an unbearably salty manchild playing online games. As much as I love CSGO, I hate CSGO.

4. megalomaniac

Again, that's par for the course is it not? :twisted:

5. Necro

Necro Grim User

Jeez, such a bully all of a sudden

Ok, an even bigger one :rolleyes:

6. megalomaniac

Well you are rather lining them up for me... :D

7. ic

ic Registered

Mostly Breath of the Wild. Really the only word I can say is epic. It's also so open, you can approach situations from some many different angles, whether that's fighting a camp full of enemies or puzzles.

Plus I still can't get over the fact it's a Zelda game with voice acting.

8. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

Dragon Age: Inquisition still, trying to batter through as many quests as possible. I'll probs get sidetracked and go off the game after 50 hours or so.

9. Necro

Necro Grim User

I joined in on the hot new thing that is PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS. Just won my first game!

Its really good fun. Fast paced, if you die and lose, you can be in another game within 2 minutes plus the gun play is really satisfying. If you like H1Z1, it's more of the same.

Downsides are it is early access and really badly optimised at the moment and runs like ass even on good rigs.

10. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

He's a brute isn't he Necro :p

Well, I've gone and bought a PS Plus pass for a year for good times with my Bro on Battleborn. I'll get to win platinum coins for Skins and Taunts now which make me happy.

I'm gona have to work on rage. Been doing more Bots Battles where it's just other people on my team against a bot team so a bit more zen lol.

11. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

Now attempting to replay Agarest on Steam, will get back to you after 500 hours of grinding.

12. ic

ic Registered

The Division, or as I call it "The LMB are t**king bulls**t: the game".

13. SUPERFISH5000

SUPERFISH5000 Church of Pancake

I've started playing the first Lost Planet. It's enjoyable enough.

14. Necro

Necro Grim User

I didn't play much of it but it was a fun shooter.

15. Dandaman

Dandaman Awesome!

Lost Planet was fun, but I prefer E.X Troopers which unfortunately didn't make it over here. It's cheap enough to import though, 5-8 with shipping and it's simple enough to play. I certainly recommend checking it out if you have a PS3.

Played through Nier: Automata. The first hour or so was really fun, then I got bored and never really felt like it was gonna get any better. It eventually did when I started my third play through as that's where the game really begins, but I was quite disappointed with it overall.

16. ic

ic Registered

DOOM. Doomy doomy DOOM. Glory kills are so satisfying to pull off.

Multiplayer is fun, and snapmap is basically LittleBigPlanet meets Doom. Amazing what people have pulled off with it (and it's cross platform, at least the map making and sharing part)

I also finally properly set up my Steam Link in the same room as my PC. Well it makes it easier to lean back and play on the sofa without fiddling around with switching cables and junk.

[​IMG]

Rocket League works pretty well BUT there's occasional hitches in the frame rate. Which is a bit bad for a fast pace game like that. Maybe switching to ethernet would help.

I've got an Xbox One Controller connected via Bluetooth, and a Logitech wireless keyboard with trackpad via its dongle (handy for visual novels and more casual fare).

Some games don't seem to work with the control even though they support them on PC (1001 Spikes and Cave Story + for example) and for some reason Mighty Switch Force Academy only supports controllers for player 2-4(?!)

Oh and non Steam games are a bit of a pot luck. Some work okay (Open Arena and Retro City Rampage do for me) while Super Tux Kart just shows up in a window in the corner of the desktop, even on the Steam Link, (usually it scales the game to fit your TV regardless of the game running in full screen or window) Oh and they don't seem to work with a controller either, lol.

You can set up multiple machines to each Steam Link, tho I've only got my Ubuntu box set up with it now (and I don't think a laptop or tablet would stream well to it)

Oh and you can minimise Steam and bring up your desktop and it even allows you to use your controller to move the cursor and scroll and click, which is neat little feature.

Didn't intend that to turn into a mini review, but I'm impressed by it. It seems to rotate on sale every so often, think it was 17 when I got mine a few months back. Bargain.

(and yes that's Tomoko, some Yoshis and some mobile suits from the orginal Gundam under the TV :D)

#1756 ic, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  17. Freedom costs tax

Freedom costs tax New Member

Last game played would be either life is strange since you get it for free if you have a PlayStation + membership. Great game, but I think someone was cutting onions when Chloe's funeral in life is strange was happening. That got emotional real fast and probably one of those games you wouldn't want to play through again because of that really disturbing scene as they walk up to the lighthouse and I don't want to go through half a box of tissues again.

18. MitchJay

MitchJay Registered

Other than the outstanding Sonic Mania and a couple other titles, I've been on a visual novel binge recently. Highway Blossoms, Starlight Vega, Love, Guitars and the Nashville Skyline, Root Letter and Collar x Malice have been eating my time. I can't complain though as I've enjoyed all of them a lot!

I've got a few Steam visual novels I'd like to get to soon, too.

19. Carlito

Carlito AKA Puru-Two

Lets see, last game I played is the same game I am always playing. Skyrim, and notched up over 1,500 hours steam time

20. ic

ic Registered

Got all 7 Chaos Emeralds in Sonic Mania today (on my Sonic and Tails file, already do so on my Knuckles file). Super music is epic.

Also the final boss fightchanges everything…
    turns out it's a stealth prequel to Sonic Forces. The reality warping gem? It depowers Super Sonic and sends him through a wormhole… and its activation sound is the same as Infinite's from Forces. Clever)