Last game you played?

Discussion in 'Games Thread' started by Mika., Nov 25, 2009.

1. Cudwieser

Cudwieser Registered

Just got Mafia 3 today. Played a few missions and cleared the first district. Combat feels clunky and inaccurate, and saving is funny, but it's still interesting.

Still mucking through Disgaea 5 as well. Trying to figure an end game as it were. Trying to get the stats up at a reasonable pace, but still seem content to grind (odd given my distain for grinding in GTA5 even with the new content)

2. Necro

Necro Grim User

^ I'm interested in Mafia 3 because I absolutely loved Mafia 2. I'm holding back though as I've officially learnt not to trust new games ever.

3. Kyonko

Kyonko Registered

Currently playing F1 2013, because I like stay a few year behind games like this so they're really cheap to buy xD

Previous to that, I've been addicted to playing Gal Gun on Vita :D (Go team Shinobu!)

4. Cudwieser

Cudwieser Registered

You'll not be too disappointed if you do jump in, but it might be an idea to wait for a couple of DLC to drop. The game is 30fps atm (doesn't bother me as I hav it on PS4, but there is meant to be a boost coming so one for the hardcore. Other than that it is still a good game and should appeal to the mafia fans (listening to othe Mafia 2 players they seem satisfied).

5. Rikers

Rikers Registered

Danganronpa 2, chapter 3. Even though I've turned down the difficulty level to "Easy", I still find the gameplay frustrating. Yes, I know it's hardly comparable to stuff of Dark Souls, but with my ADD-riddled reaction, getting through the class trials was still quite a pain.

6. Manning

Manning The Lunatic Fringe

Battlefield 1. First time on a Battlefield game for me, been a COD guy until they went beyond modern day weapons and its just been getting worse. BF1 is brilliant, balanced and not frustrating at all....yet.

Civilization 6 - Just started but a bit disappointing they still don't give us a Earth map on release already built into the game, when I play any civ game, I want it to be on Earth, with the Earth Civ's in their proper starting locations so I can literally take over the world. With no modding released yet, I have no real desire to play it yet.

WWE 2K17 - Improvement over last year, pretty much the same game with more moves/wrestlers/modes and a few new innovations missing from the last few. Still no online Royal Rumble which is still the biggest thing missing since the current gen incarnations of the franchise.

#1726 Manning, Oct 23, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  7. ic

ic Registered

I'm getting Gears of War 4 for Christmas but I was given the codes for the previous games early.

Playing though Gears of War 2 now, nearly at the end. It's fun with some surprisingly emotional points.
    There's a bit where one of your team mates is finally reunited with his wife and, well. It isn't pretty. Poor women

Plus this random collectable kinda put a lump in my throat.
    [​IMG]

8. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

I keep meaning to finish both Skyrim and Higurashi, but as usual I am too busying with the career mode on FIFA.

9. Carlito

Carlito AKA Puru-Two

After a break, I have gone back on Final Fantasy XIV, also trying out the new Remastered version of Skyrim, to which my plan is to keep it unmodded (unlike my original Skyrim which is modded to high heaven).

10. Necro

Necro Grim User

Have fun caving in to that, considering it has better support for more mods :p Already installed like 50, looks pretty. Runs a bit ass now though (30+FPS)

Started playing Old School Runescape again. My account is an Ironman and I'm hating life because no money, and training stuff costs money.

11. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Resident Fujoshi

Well I've just completed Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel. Absolutely loved the game, now I have to wait until 1st Dec for the second game to be delivered to continue the story.

I highly recommend it to others.

12. ic

ic Registered

Finished Gears of War 3. Woah, didn't expect it to be such an emotional ending. Pity the rap/rock end credits song kinda ruins that.

Raam's Shadow dlc is fun too, playing as the bad guy in games is always fun.

Also playing Forza Horizon 2 which I'm enjoying a fair bit. Oh and started the absolutely gorgeous Ori and the Blind Forest today. Very pretty.

13. Clover

Clover Bananya!

ARK, but had to give up after half an hour due to immensely bad graphics. Gave me a headache! Not sure if it's the fault of my device, or if I should've stayed away from Early Access games after all.

14. ic

ic Registered

Completed Ori and the Blind Forest today. Yeah, wow. Ending was rather powerful. Game is also hard as nails. Died well over 500 times.

Started Steins;Gate 0. Poor Okabe he's really suffering at the start of this.

15. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Resident Fujoshi

So i'm just under 30 hours of game time with Final Fantasy XV now and i've got used to the combat system (i suggest people use wait mode as its very handy) and i'm now quite good at defending and parrying. Most of the game play time is from side quests, i usually hate doing side quests in games but i really like them in this one. I still love the extra of Prompto's pictures (my twitter feed is littered with ones i've shared) and l love how the characters interact with one another in such ordinary/mundane ways.

I think i'll do a couple more side quests and then go and get my third armigar.

16. ic

ic Registered

Got my first ending in Steins;Gate 0 the worst ending. Did I say Rintaro Okabe is suffering at the start? Yeah by this ending he's really, truly a broken man.

Poor, poor guy.
    Russian troops blew up Suzuha's time machine from the future in a terrorist attack, his other friends are either missing or dead, Daru is determined to carry on researching time travel, which kinda is the cause of WW3. Okabe just looks over at the smoke above Akhibara and gives up

Thanks to my form of time travel, aka the autosaves at the major decision points, I'm now working my way through to another ending on this path. Already lots of key differences

17. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

New game: Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 3. SO good.

Replay: Borderlands 2.

18. ic

ic Registered

Gears of War 4 is really good! Though going from single to multi feels weird thanks to the framerate difference (30 in SP, 60 in MP)

Also enjoying The Division way more than I thought I would.

19. Clover

Clover Bananya!

Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World

20. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

Ok, so the Playstation free weekend they did where I could PvP on Battleborn was cool. I got a lot of my lore completed. It made me want to complete the rest though so my Bro and I bought PS Plus for 1 month for 87p.

Can I just say PvP is horrid. It turns me into a bad person lol.

I shout, swear, hit the bed, all sorts. I fear for my life if I ever tried Overwatch as I've seen enough vids to know that community are dreadful haha.