Last game you played?

Discussion in 'Games Thread' started by Mika., Nov 25, 2009.

1. rjessop

rjessop Registered

Currently playing a Kickstarter success story, Hyper Light Drifter. It is pretty tough in places as this article suggests.

I'm getting on with it quite well - it's challenging to the point of being sometimes frustrating but it's satisfying when things go well. What do you guys think? Was it a mistake to put in difficult boss fights, or to omit some sort of difficulty setting?

2. ic

ic Registered

I think I'm approaching the endgame of Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, had one of those obvious "Once you go here you can't go back dialogues. Over 50 hours so far! Great game.

3. Carlito

Carlito AKA Puru-Two

Well I seem to be ending up either playing Skyrim or Final Fantasy XIV (with a little train sim or truck sim inbetween).

At the moment I am back on FFXIV with me new character (and not a Miqo'te) So here she is.

I named her Minakrul Tepes (in the case of Aoi Yuuki doing to VAs to both Mina, and Krul Tepes). So if your on the Zodiark server and see her. say hi.

[​IMG]

4. Yunice

Yunice New Member

Hey guys! currently playing a cute mobile game called Eagle Fantasy Golf. It's like Pangya but on mobile ;) lots of cute characters and fantasy golf! :D

[​IMG]

5. Tora-kun

Tora-kun Trying to improve

Currently playing Far Cry Primal. It's pretty similar to 3+4, just cavemen and whatnot instead of guns.

6. ic

ic Registered

It should be similar to 4, it's based on the same map. Like how Blood Dragon was based on 3s lower island but for a higher price. (I loved Blood Dragon BTW, very funny and fun)

I started and completed Heavy Rain. My favourite character ended up the Origami Killer :( Why!!

Also started Dark Souls last week, the first one. I gave Demon's Souls a fair shot but it never gelled with me but this, while just as hard feels fairer, if you get me? So yeah I'm enjoying it. Killing a boss has never felt so damn satisfying.

Also the Ratchet and Clank "Game of the Film of the Game", which is a remake of the first game but it's tonally bought in line with the rest of the series, ie Ratchet is less of an asshole. Plus it looks absolutely gorgeous and has clips of the film as cutscenes. Oh and having Qwark narrate it from his jail cell? Hilarious!

#1686 ic, Apr 22, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  7. YumiLove

YumiLove Registered

I started playing that newish mmo Black Desert Online on the PC. And so far I love it. It's pretty different to most mmo's I have played before. I love my cute little witch *.*

8. AutisAwsome

AutisAwsome Registered

hey guys. haven't posted in ages lol but here I am to join the fun! :3 I have been playing fallout 3 recently for the first time and I am enjoying it

9. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

Playing a thief, for once. Usually go a straight up warrior or an archer.

10. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

Borderlands.

The Bro and I needed a Gearbox fix whilst we wait for Battleborn to be released :)

It's his Birthday present but he's getting it almost 2 months early since we're dying to play :p

11. acp

acp Registered

Just finished The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Took around 40 hours total (spread over the last couple of weeks). Prior to that I did Twilight Princess HD. I think I'm Zelda'ed out for a bit now... (Although Wind Waker HD is on my to-play list...)

Now, what to play next...

12. Clover

Clover Bananya!

Riders of Icarus! :D

13. ic

ic Registered

Completed Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter today. The titular devil's daughter was sorta who I expected though who you actually turned out to be was more surprising!

14. ic

ic Registered

I completed Bloodborne today. Absolute epic of a game. Now to get the other two endings.

15. Ross

Ross Behind you...
    Staff Member

Finished the first set of missions on Gundam Extreme Vs Force last night. Finally, progress!

16. Jinjer

Jinjer Registered

i am setsuna

got it, played it, finished it in a couple nights
    all in all, i love it to bits!!

17. bobthecrazydog

bobthecrazydog Registered

Playing White Album on PS3, which has been sitting on my shelf for a while. I understand maybe 50% of it (it's in Japanese) but even with that it's a great story of tangled relationships.

18. ic

ic Registered

"The night, and the dream, were long..."

2nd ending in Bloodborne down. Fight was a tough one. And the ending? Ho boy
    Despite defeating Gerhman, it seems the nightly hunts are doomed to continue with you replacing Gerhman instead. At least the sunrise ending ended with you awakening in the real world

Already set up for the fight for the final ending. Its also a toughy, lol

19. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

Still working through the text heavy Umineko, which I will try and finish this week.

20. Jinjer

Jinjer Registered

so i dug up my now-ancient copy of oblivion and reinstalled it...