Last game you played?

Discussion in 'Games Thread' started by Mika., Nov 25, 2009.

1. Dandaman

Dandaman Awesome!

Resident Evil 0 HD on PC

Just beat this tonight, didn't really enjoy it as much as I thought I would though. It was fun but certainly nowhere near as awesome as I once thought it was. :(

2. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

Diablo 3. Yesterday the bro, ex and I. Today the Bro and I from scratch so I could try being a voodoo bitch and he could try as a demon hunter. I still love my demon hunter more.

3. Carlito

Carlito AKA Puru-Two

I have been trying out Blade and Soul, via the Early Access payment option. I am glad I did. as since I was ill last week, I didn't get any gaming in at all. Last night I tried logging in, and was in a queue with an est time of access to the game being 111 mins, and tonights being 90 mins.

I think I will go back to FFXIV, or maybe replay Skyrim.

4. MrChom

MrChom Registered

Well I finished AC Syndicate and it was a great ride....but as usual for AC I have NO interest in the post-game.

I grabbed Forza 6 only to find myself playing Civ5 again for most of the weekend which is dashed inconvenient when you're trying to get stuff done.

5. ic

ic Registered

Completed Far Cry 3 today. Awesome! Really enjoyed it in the end, after the not so encouraging start with regard sot the protagonist and his douchebag friends.

Got the bad ending. Jason has first person sex with Citra (hot) and then she killed him because she is sure she is pregnant. Right....

Probably gonna start Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon next, since it was free on PS+ the other month.

Ive also been playing Helldivers, which is fun even if i suck at it.

6. Catsonheat

Catsonheat Asuna Fan Club

I love Civ5, one of my all time favourites, lost countless hours on that with my mates. I've just finished Dishonored the Definitive Edition on the PS4, it was alright, nothing to write home about. I'm going to start Elder Scrolls Online on PS4 tonight, fancy an MMO but I'm too cheap to pay for a monthly subscription so ESO it is haha

7. Dandaman

Dandaman Awesome!

Rise of the Tomb Raider on PC

I bloody love this game! Despite the amount of optimization complaints, I've not had one problem. I've managed to get it running at very high settings (minus AA) on a now aging combo of a 3570K + 670. It looks and plays so well, can't wait to continue the story with the comics. :D

Ryse: Son of Rome on PC

Started and finished the single player today, very good game. I was quite surprised as to how good it was. The voice acting is on point, the animation is very good and I honestly felt like I was playing an interactive movie. I can see me spending way more time clearing harder difficulties, collecting the collectibles and having a go on the multiplayer modes. :D

#1667 Dandaman, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  8. ic

ic Registered

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. Really enjoying it. Played for around 5 hours today, made some good progress and I got an Angemon which was one of my favourite Digimon back in the day!

9. rjessop

rjessop Registered

Glad you liked it! I'll mention it to my colleagues who worked on it from the Crytek days (it was a Crytek Frankfurt production but some of us from the UK office contributed - I think we're sandwiched in the credits between the production babies and the ten thousand people who work for the publisher).

10. demon

demon Registered

Poker Night 2
    I thought I'd gotten to the best of starts in the first tournament when in the first hand I managed to get Brock and Claptrap to go all in when I had two pair and they had nothing, but like the poker noob I am, I was sold down the river with the victory going to Claptrap who ended up with the better two pair (I did get it right the next time by knocking out Ash in the first hand in the second tournament).

11. Necro

Necro Grim User

[youtube]5LvwwTXMDBE[/youtube]

Still playing CS and still tapping heads.

12. Carlito

Carlito AKA Puru-Two

I seemed to have gone back to Skyrim again. Gave up with Blade and Soul, because of the queues for logging on to the server, and also FF XIV I have put on hold as I need to save some cash.

I also get American Truck Simulator. just to prat about on.

13. acp

acp Registered

Finished playing The Witness recently. Good game (if you like puzzles). It got surprisingly addictive as it went on (many times I uttered "one more puzzle before I quit..."). Oddly, it's the first game ever to give me any kind of motion sickness as I played it (although reading around the interwebs, I'm by no means alone in that. The developers released some updates which did alleviate it a bit (I think it's mostly to do with the very narrow FOV the initial version had as increasing it helped a bit).

After that, the same friend that recommended The Witness also recommended The Talos Principle, which is another puzzle-y game. I finished this one over the weekend and enjoyed it quite a bit. It's a different type of puzzle to The Witness - where The Witness is all 2D maze-like puzzles, The Talos Principle is made up of 3D puzzles with varying elements which make things happen (redirecting lasers, jamming doors/mines/turrets/etc).

I think I need to find more puzzle games now...

14. Hanners

Hanners Strawberry Sae forever

I never mentioned Firewatch in here, did I? Terrific game, which is only about four hours long but it's four hours very well spent if you're looking for a narrative-driven experience, which it really excels at.

15. Tora-kun

Tora-kun Trying to improve

Still going at Metal Gear Solid V - it's a big game! :shock: Currently at the 60% mark.

Finished DanganRonpa 2 earlier in the week. Really cool. Fills that Phoenix Wright-sized gap in my life.

16. Clover

Clover Bananya!

Pokemon Yellow! :D

17. Sydney

Sydney Registered

Just finished gravity rush remastered. Well almost. Just got to find the remaining manhole cover and travelers then I've platinumed it. Will be the first game I've got a platinum on. Ashame its not going to be on the ps vita but the next one is going to be fantastic on the ps4 imho.

18. MrChom

MrChom Registered

Just picked up Stella Glow because we don't get no Fire Emblem until May. Seems decent so far, my only worry is that the voice acting seems to have been done by people who were happy, and not soul-crushed automata...and frankly I'm not okay with people sounding genuinely happy in an SRPG...

19. Clover

Clover Bananya!

Pokken Tournament!

20. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat The resident Yuri Fan

I've been playing a Sports Game

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yes, Trust me its a Sports Game....