Hi Metal R - Small is Beautiful

Discussion in 'Cool Stuff' started by Ross, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Ross

Ross Behind you...

2. AjaxRanger

AjaxRanger Spandex-clad hero

I don't, but really need to get into it. My collection is sorely lacking Valkyries and these are just about the right size for me.
    The second they do a VF-17 Nightmare they'll have me locked in for sure.

3. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat HelloKittyIsMyWaifu

Post from someone who has only watched the Frontier Movies, and some Delta (I know, I need to finish this) (I don't really watch much Mecha anime to be honest)... Urgh I can already see than @Ross is cringing lol

The Mecha design is really nice, especially when they're in the Gerwalk mode. I don't think the Hi-Metal range has anything from Frontier. but the Bandai VF100 range does. Although this is as you wrote, this a "Part-former" so it'll need to be assembled rather than simple transform, this doesn't really effect me as I will be displaying in the Gerwalk mode anyway! (Pics to come as its still in Japan awaiting my custom order pen!) so I'm happily awaiting my VF-25F

Dont get me wrong, I would like a Chogokin 25F, but thats considerable out of my budget

I would love to get more into the Macross universe at some point... (or even just mecha in general with some Gundam)... Yep