[Game Review] Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

Discussion in 'Games Thread' started by Weirdo, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Weirdo

Weirdo UKA Editor in Chief
    Staff Member

2. megalomaniac

Still not buying it out of principal at the shitty business model, though if I'm brutally honest its probably more because I don't have time to play it and because there will doubtless be a super-turbo-hyper-edition coming down the line.

3. Ross

Ross Behind you...

I'm with you guys - I was so out of the loop gaming-wise that I picked up SFV on a whim at a store on release, not understanding I was getting a half-baked product. I can see what they were going for, but when you have to "pay to even play", it's bloody stupid. I barely touched the game after that and was pretty pissed at Capcom for the way they'd handled it.

What I can say, emotions aside, is that with everything it should have come with in the first place, it's a much better game than it was, excellent even. But it'll take a while to wash the taste out, and they don't help their case when they sell you a "classic" costume like Juri's, but change the design. It's either the classic design or it isn't, but the baggy sleeves were never part of the original costume and it looks worse for it. FFS Capcom, why?