Cool Idea: A monthly Anime+Manga+Merch club

Discussion in 'For Sale/For Trade' started by KinglyPack, Jul 5, 2018.

1. KinglyPack

KinglyPack New Member

Hay guys,

I was thinking of setting up a monthly club in the UK.

Basically, you subscribe to the club, pay a membership fee and once a month a cool little package drops on your doorstep with a new DVD/BlueRay, manga, and a new piece of merch (T-shirt, plushie, action-figure, cosplay jewelry etc etc...)

There would be an online forum to discuss what you thought and exchange reviews, and special events at Cons, where club members can get free gifts if they show up and say hello!

So, some questions:

Would you join?
    If so, how much do you think the membership fee should be?
    Any thoughts on the idea?

Hopefully if the maths works out, I could put something together!

Thanks for reading!

Kingly

2. SUPERFISH5000

SUPERFISH5000 Church of Pancake

Sounds like Loot Anime, but with a DVD/BD added in the box, and a forum for discussion. They normally charge £28/month, although with their current deal you can get the next box plus a bonus one for £18, or you can get a years subscription (12 boxes) for £15/month.

KinglyPack likes this.
  3. KinglyPack

KinglyPack New Member

Oh Hai SuperFish!

Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah the loot crate system exists, but I’ve found it’s a little flavour of the month, with a theme, rather then this is something cool and new that’s out right now!

Maybe there could be a sliding scale, so you could just choose to be sent Manga, or Anime and Merch, depending on what boxes you tick. Then your only paying for what you want.

Is it something you think would work?

Thanks again!

Kingly