BYOB

Discussion in 'UKA Stock 2018' started by Weirdo, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Weirdo

Weirdo UKA Editor in Chief
    Staff Member

Polite reminder... mostly as I am griping still after last year.

The event is BYOB. Bring your own booze / beer.

People may want to share some booze, but its always best to ask. I will be buying some soft drinks for general consumption, but I recommend that mixers are brought.

2. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

Thanks Seb! Clears up my post in the how we arriving thread.

As I had my own booze but had you and Tony share some weird and tasty gin sh*t mixes with me 2 years ago...tasted like frosties sweets! But I was offered so it's good everyone knows that people only touch others when they've been offered to and not cause it's a free for all.

I'm a woman and at present emotionally unhinged too so I dont mind kicking off should this occur again lmao.

3. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

I'll be bringing along one bottle of whisky most likely, if anyone wants any (sure there will plenty who don't) I'm happy to share if asked.

4. Necro

Necro Grim User

I'll grab a crate and maybe some cointreau as is standard. I'll figure out what I want in the shop.

5. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

Skittle bombs. Oof.

6. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat HelloKittyIsMyWaifu

As with last year, I should be pretty sorted as Sainsburys sells Tiger

Does mean it'll be all I'm drinking over the weekend so sorry in advance for not sharing any bottles =^.^=

7. -Danielle-

-Danielle- Whore dollas all over the place...

Well we're doing pub trips too aint we, looking forward to that :)

Keep in mind you need a drinking game friendly beverage, otherwise you may chunder/be ko'd by 8pm. Mwahahaha.

I guess same rule applies to snacks too as snacks arent what we're communally throwing in £ for, we're paying for breakfast and lunch. I'm a foodie so I will go ballistic if something I was getting excited for eating, gets eaten lmao :p

8. megalomaniac

For those that want something a bit better/more unique than the usual supermarket fare there is a decent beer shop in Matlock, well booze shop now actually. It used to be a newsagents that did a large side on good beer, but they’re in the process of going full booze shop and ditching the papers: https://m.facebook.com/Armitts-543104152405563/

UKAStock veterans will remember the place, though it’s transforming somewhat.

Shadow Cat likes this.
  9. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

I think I tried to find that last year but couldn't so gave up and went to the Co-Op.

10. megalomaniac

Directions from the centre of Matlock: https://goo.gl/maps/29uoKB66EAu - it's easy enough if you know where to go, just a bit of a hill to deal with.

Cell likes this.
  11. Cell

Cell GORDON PUNCH

I went the wrong way at Crown Square. I'll keep a note of that, cheers. The hip flask I necked on the walk most likely didn't help.

12. Elliotpage

Elliotpage Lazy Podcast Lord

Always go full booze shop.

I was hoping to bring some sticky labels so people could shove them on drinks but cannot find the buggers? Will try again in the morning - if anyone sees this and has any, bringing some blank labels would likely be appreciated![/QUOTE]