Grim User, 24, from Manchester

Necro was last seen:
Oct 9, 2017
    1. rat
      rat
      lies!!! lies and slander!
    2. rat
      rat
      You're from manchester AND the same age as me...... STOP STEALING MY IDENTITY
    3. Oliveyou
      Oliveyou
      hahahahahha :D you little pervert. xD

I don't know...I think I don't like nagisa because she IS cute... and I liked Kyou better too! I wanted Kyou x Tomoya or Kotomi x Tomoya...even though I knew from it from the first episode on, that Nagisa will be the one...

big fighting robots? nice one. I've never watched an anime like that xD

I just love animes where you can't stop watching because it's just so exciting.. or horrifying :D

anyway, how are you? I feel bad not asking you random small talk questions! haha
    4. Oliveyou
      Oliveyou
      Oh thank you!!! THANK YOU! I think you're the first person who ever said that. All of my anime-liking friends were like "what the hell is wrong with you, nagisa-chan is sooo cute"....
      oh well, maybe I'll finish it someday.. without killing my laptop because I can't stand her too much cuteness xD

okay, may look into it. thanks for the recommendations then ;) so you're a bit into girly animes, aren't you? I mean there's nothing wrong with that at all! just wanted to ask :)
    5. Oliveyou
      Oliveyou
      Well yeah, lucky you then. :)
      Oh I've seen The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya but I didn't like the second season... it was a bit exhausting to watch the same episode over and over again :D
      I've started Clannad, I think I stopped at the 21st episode because Nagisa just ANNOYED me so much...dunno why though... xD and I didn't want the pairing tomoya X nagisa anyway so I thought I might not watch it till the end....even though I know now that she's going to die anyway, but I think I'd feel weird to smile at that so I better not watch it :D you may now think I'm weird, and well, I've know that for a long time now~

Hidamari Sketch? Haven't heard of it yet, is it good?
    6. Oliveyou
      Oliveyou
      Well I can't explain you why, but sometimes you just get to busy to check all of your websites and then you start to forget about one, and abandon it^^ but I think I'll be staying here since I want to meet new people so I won't be going alone to conventions xD

what is your favorite Anime? I'm currently making a list for what I should watch next so I could use some recommendations :)
    7. Oliveyou
      Oliveyou
      Hi there! Thanks for your reply on my introduction thread :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 13, 1993 (Age: 24)
    bum
    The most grim and frostbitten necrowizard on the forum

Music, Anime

Signature

Steam - Salty gaming

1998 - 2013 </3

[​IMG]