2. Necro
      Necro
      LAST DAY
    3. rat
      rat
      lies!!! lies and slander!
    4. rat
      rat
      You're from manchester AND the same age as me...... STOP STEALING MY IDENTITY
    5. Oliveyou
      Oliveyou
      hahahahahha :D you little pervert. xD

I don't know...I think I don't like nagisa because she IS cute... and I liked Kyou better too! I wanted Kyou x Tomoya or Kotomi x Tomoya...even though I knew from it from the first episode on, that Nagisa will be the one...

big fighting robots? nice one. I've never watched an anime like that xD

I just love animes where you can't stop watching because it's just so exciting.. or horrifying :D

anyway, how are you? I feel bad not asking you random small talk questions! haha
    6. Oliveyou
      Oliveyou
      Oh thank you!!! THANK YOU! I think you're the first person who ever said that. All of my anime-liking friends were like "what the hell is wrong with you, nagisa-chan is sooo cute"....
      oh well, maybe I'll finish it someday.. without killing my laptop because I can't stand her too much cuteness xD

okay, may look into it. thanks for the recommendations then ;) so you're a bit into girly animes, aren't you? I mean there's nothing wrong with that at all! just wanted to ask :)
    7. Oliveyou
      Oliveyou
      Well yeah, lucky you then. :)
      Oh I've seen The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya but I didn't like the second season... it was a bit exhausting to watch the same episode over and over again :D
      I've started Clannad, I think I stopped at the 21st episode because Nagisa just ANNOYED me so much...dunno why though... xD and I didn't want the pairing tomoya X nagisa anyway so I thought I might not watch it till the end....even though I know now that she's going to die anyway, but I think I'd feel weird to smile at that so I better not watch it :D you may now think I'm weird, and well, I've know that for a long time now~

Hidamari Sketch? Haven't heard of it yet, is it good?
    8. Oliveyou
      Oliveyou
      Well I can't explain you why, but sometimes you just get to busy to check all of your websites and then you start to forget about one, and abandon it^^ but I think I'll be staying here since I want to meet new people so I won't be going alone to conventions xD

what is your favorite Anime? I'm currently making a list for what I should watch next so I could use some recommendations :)
    9. Oliveyou
      Oliveyou
      Hi there! Thanks for your reply on my introduction thread :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 13, 1993 (Age: 24)
    bum
    The most grim and frostbitten necrowizard on the forum

Music, Anime

Signature

Steam - Salty gaming

1998 - 2013 </3

[​IMG]