Search results

1. Weirdo

Let's talk about....random things

Wow. Very happy to hear your news! I hope that the transition at work smooths out and that you are able to become happier with the new you. Welcome aboard Lillian! 😁
  2. Weirdo

I have this week discovered that I can watch subbed anime while doing 3D Modelling and Hydraulic design. I am finally getting to attack my backlog of shows. Nekopara done. Reincarnated as a Slime almost done :D
  3. Weirdo

Backlog anime to watch during Lockdown

Finished Nekopara, looking to watch Violent Evergarden movie, and then probably some dubbed anime so I can work at the same time. Probably some old favourites like Tenchi Muyo :)
  4. Weirdo

Mizuki 2020

Y'know, I was refreshing the main page for bloody ages, and only now, literally now, have I realised that she is loaded on the forum, staring at me should I make the page bigger. I am a fucking idiot sometimes.
  5. Weirdo

CV19 and Working from Home

First time in a long time I have had a bit of time! So, what are we all doing now we are on enforced lockdown? I am camped in the kitchen, multi-monitoring it while Becky takes my office. She has the joy of being surrounded by anime titties and paraphernalia :D
  6. Weirdo

My latest blog post - on collecting

Its such a beautiful collection you have. I do lust after your pens but have had to curtail spending and collecting again. Collecting is a strange hobby. Do you ever find the urge wanes?
  7. Weirdo

Last Game you played

I keep trying to sneak some time to play Transport Fever 2. Transport and indirect city building sim and quite frankly, its like crack. <3
  8. Weirdo

I thought about this same idea many a time, until I realised that: No bloody smart watches are made without nickel The battery life is shit and they need recharging They don't look as good as my Citizen Titanium Ecodrive I don't want to know if I am moving enough. I am a structural and civil...
  9. Weirdo

Robert88UK here

Ello Rob :)
  10. Weirdo

What are your favourite 10 anime??

Top of my Head List... Cat Planet Cuties (Asobi ni iku yo) Tenchi Muyo (OVA) Spice and Wolf Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid Macross Frontier / Macross Plus / Macross Delta (In that order) Highschool DxD Monogatari Series Valkyria Chronicles Witchblade Gate Bubblegum Crisis
  11. Weirdo

What are your favourite 10 manga??

Its really rather fun and, not too spidery :D
  12. Weirdo

UKA Little New Arrival

And a Transformers fan...
  13. Weirdo

Hey

Welcome back Matt :D
  14. Weirdo

What are your favourite 10 manga??

School Live! - bought this online and finally finished it at the weekend. What an ending! flying Witch - Utterly beautiful and fun. The anime really did it justice. The Spider Reincarnation Manga whose name escapes me - My guilty pleasure, but I love how she solves problems :D
  15. Weirdo

Last Game you played

That just sounds wrong...
  16. Weirdo

Last Game you played

Downloaded Transport Fever 2 and trying to make time to start playing it.
  17. Weirdo

Time for some fangs and go full dracula maybe? :D
  18. Weirdo

Interspecies review

I do wonder if this is one where the anime may be more... accessible and better in anime form, especially as its out this season?
  19. Weirdo

UKA Little New Arrival

Oh god. Those are quite adorable.
  20. Weirdo

UK Toy Fair

Lucky so and so...